Friday, February 2, 2018

Valentine Tree


I'm in the process of making additional decorations (hearts) for my holiday tree. I found a lovely pattern a couple of years ago that seems would really spice it up. Its called Granny Sweet Hearts and is super lovely. Designer is Nancy Drew (no not of the mystery Nancy!). Aren't these gorgeous!?!? These are hers, not mine! Hopefully mine will be as nice.


I honestly think that you could also use them for Christmas if your tree is colorful….or you could make up a specific set.

I finished yet another puzzle. It was a fast one….Raining Cats and Dogs by Eric Dowdle. This was not one of my most favorite pictures…I got the impression some of the cats and dogs were terrified from their wide eyed look!  Could not shake the feeling…however some of them looked like they were having fun.  Like the dog chasing the tennis ball or the one going after a dog treat.


My little Maggie still isn't doing well. I think if she doesn't pick up the pace on her consumption by Monday I will take her into the vet for X-rays and see if something else is at work here. She would not eat even the cottage cheese tonight and had a hard time giving her the much needed meds.


Not too long ago I was able to go with my kids to Victoria, Canada.  We went right after Christmas and were able to be there at night and see all the beautiful Christmas displays in Butchart Gardens. It was awesome.  The photo below is of my granddaughter Alice….who looks like her namesake Alice in Wonderland - she was watching the butterflies in the Butterfly Garden which is located several blocks before the gardens. Could not resist a photo of those beautiful locks.


Have a great weekend!  If you are into sports and football, enjoy the game!















No comments:

Post a Comment