Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Afghan for DSD, my scarf and Maggie

I love this afghan.  Donna made this for me for my step-daughters birthday which is today…Valentine's Day.  Isn't it great!  I'm in awe! Did not think she could actually make the template from the photo, but wow, she did and it is better than I thought it would ever be! She is amazing!


I made this chevron scarf for me….and I actually am wearing it as am getting ready to go shopping.  It is pretty comfy! No pattern….just an ordinary chevron and different colors.


I'm using Molly B. for my model. She was given to me by BFF Bev Matheson.  I had her on the deck for sort of a garden decoration, but decided she would appreciate it if I brought her in and dressed her up.  She can also be a "he" if I make the right clothes! LOL!


Maggie….my heart is broken. She is in kidney failure but thanks to CBD/THC oil she is pretty happy! It is killing off any pain which is amazing. You would not know she is super super sick and she isn't limping either, but she isn't going to make it much longer. 
Her numbers were much much higher, even after all of those expensive treatments. The vet wanted to put her down yesterday, but I wasn't ready, and neither was she.  My vet is about as kind as anyone could be and she hates seeing dogs suffer. She felt that it was better to do it while she can walk and isn't miserable, but since I had started the drops she is pretty happy.
She isn't really eating a lot - lost 3 pounds in one week - but she is eating.  I have an appointment for Friday to test her again and perhaps let her go.  I am really really not happy.  Just like any one of you would be, and probable have been, under the same or similar circumstances.


This is MY Valentine Heart……...



No comments:

Post a Comment